Citroen HY Van Conversion
This is a conversion of a Citroen HY Commercial Van into a very unique, specialist Catering vehicle. It is very distinct but fits in nicely in it's location - at a museum.
Specification for the Citroen Van Conversion:
* Heavy duty stainless steel counters throughout,
* Stainless steel push out frame & counter with heavy duty sliding tracks
* Sinks, water system - 2Kw water system with swivel tap
* Walls, roof and under hatch cladded with reclaim wood effect timber
* Angled shelf to offside and wooden crates for storage, illuminated by 12volt strip LED lighting
* Angled menu panel along front of push out counter
* Cut side of vehicle and install large hatch panel on Nitro gas struts
* 3-phase (400v) 16A electrical supplies into vehicle with full distribution panel + sockets throughout to power all appliances
* 2 x 2-Tier Heavy duty vertical lifting jacks to stabilise the vehicle
* Bespoke glass screen system fitted around cooking chargrills + full length sneezescreen with glass top.
* Open Ventilation into ceiling above chargrills
* Painting Green and White with graphics
* Salad tray to hold 4 x 1/3 pots - c/w 4x1/3 pots